Ensure you have the right information before your event
In relation to the recent changes due to Covid-19, here are some FAQs you may find helpful. The team at Prime Pass will do all we can to offer guidance and advice at this time, in addition to keeping you up to date with the latest updates. For anything else, please get in touch.
- All current prices are listed on the events page
- Tickets are sold on a first come, first serve basis
- Deposits are not accepted
- Prices are non-negotiable
- Ticket prices will vary depending on the event
- Discounts or promotions at any stage of the event will not affect your statutory rights and you will not be entitled to any backdated partial refunds if you have purchased your tickets before any special offers were introduced
In line with current guidelines, we can only accept a maximum of 6 guests per booking, from the same household or support bubble. We do not recommend booking above that number.
Should you book more than 6 tickets we are we're unable to accommodate your needs due to new government regulations, and your tickets won’t be refundable.
All ticket sales are non-refundable and the event venue withholds the right to refuse entry.
Your tickets can be refunded only up to 6 months from the date of your booking. After the period of 6 months, you are entitled to a transfer/voucher for another booking.
Please note, that tickets can only be transferred twice and if unused - they lose validity.
Please send us an email if you want to sit together, we allow a table of up to a maximum of 6 people within the same bubble.
Yes. To add more guests to an existing booking, please purchase the required amount of tickets or get in touch with us. This is conditional on space being available.
We aim to respond within 24 hours. Please note that due to Covid-19, we may take longer to respond.
- We cannot allow guests to mix with other tables. You must observe social distancing and stay at least 1 metre away from other guests
- All guests will need to use the Track and Trace app or fill in the form provided by the venue
- There will be hand sanitiser stations within the venue please use these as required
- Masks must be worn
- We reserve the right to remove any guests from the que or the venue who aren’t adhering to the Health and Safety Guidelines for events listed on our website on the day of the event